Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wordless Wednesday -- First Grade is on!






It's Wednesday, so it's time time again for Wordless Wednesday.


Check it out over at 5 Minutes for Mom.





Also, remember when I told you that I was writing for the great people over at Dr. Smith's.
Well so is Heloise. Yes, the Heloise. I met her.
She's totally nice and exactly like she is on the Today Show.
Well, her first blog post is here today and be sure and go back tomorrow because I have a potty-mouthed post. That's right. I'm talking poopie and tinkle!





5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I hope he has a great year!

Nancy C said...

Ah, sweet boy! Enjoy the new normal of back to school.

The Ninja said...

YAY for school!

chitra said...

All the best for the schooling

Connie said...

hope he had a great day!