Well, on a day that I had to maneuver the bureaucracy of the Social Security Office, I came home to a lovely surprise! I got an award from 2 Toddlers and Me (2toddlersandme.blogspot.com)!
She has a great blog that Unknown Mami (unknownmami.com) introduced me to a couple of weeks ago. And she was kind enough to check me out. I'm smiling which you can't see so I will give you the traditional emoticon of :-)!
So here's the deal. It's the Lemonade Stand Award which goes to blogs that demonstrate great attitude or gratitude. Sooooo cool! That is certainly what I aspire to, so again, thanks!!!
Now this has the instruction: to pass it on to five blogs that I feel meet that criteria. That's the hard part -- choosing. I am constantly and consistently amazed by the blogs that I read, so choosing five is no easy task. But here goes....
1. Be yourself... everyone else is taken (moredoors.blogspot.com)
2. Blog-Ignoramus (blogignoramus.blogspot.com)
3. Decisionally Challenged (georgienba.blogspot.com)
4. Cut and Dry (cutand-dry.blogspot.com)
5. Life with Kaishon (kaishon.blogspot.com)
So I'm sharing the lemonade. Sharing the love. Love this blogging community. And to think I almost didn't turn on my laptop tonight.