Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Check out Life 2 Us

The mighty ladies, Unknown Mami and Nancy from if evolution really works have created a dynamite blog community site -- Life2.us It is gorgeous, well-laid out and just plain awesome. Please check it out. They thrilled me by asking me to share a post with the community. Let me tell you, these ladies are bloggers extraordinaire and there are other great contributing writers so I was truly honored that they asked me to participate.

So go. Check it out.
:-)

9 comments:

Corrie Howe said...

Congrats on the invitation to write. How exciting for you!

Corrie Howe said...

I checked out the site. Wow! You are among an incredible group!

mommakin said...

Congrats! What an honor!

Life Laugh Latte said...

Congrats!! I checked out their site.
Charisse

Betty Manousos said...

Congrats . That's great!
hugs hugs

Tracie said...

Congrats to you! It looks like a fantastic site!

Nicole @ WhenDidIBecomeMyMom.com said...

I love that they're doing this. It's looking really great!

Mama-Face said...

Congrats! Looks like a great group of mom bloggers...but...I couldn't find your post. I usually need someone to hold my hand and point things out to me. :(

lemme know where your post is... ;-)

Claudya Martinez said...

Thank you for all your support.