What a lovely way to return to the bloggy world. The terrific Sami Joe from Peek Through Our Window (http://peekthruourwindow.blogspot.com) dropped me a line while I was away and shared a little sunshine. So I thought that's how I would get back on my bloggy horse.
So I am so, so thankful. The award comes with only three rules. Acknowledge the lovely blogger that passed it on. Tell ten things that make me happy and share it with ten other happy bloggers.
Ten Things that Make Me Happy:
1. My fabulous family (even when they are less than fabulous -- which of course is never, really never -- my life is a piece of perfection pie)
2. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
3. Bubble Baths
4. Really good New York style pizza
5. Singing along to bad 70's mellow rock with my kids
6. The smell of my children's hair after a bath
7. Belly kisses
8. A book that whisks me away to another place or time
10. My wonderful circle of friends -- IRL and on-line :-)
Now the hard part -- what wonderful blogs to choose? I have been lucky enough to receive a few awards and I always agonize over sending a new one out because I am ALWAYS leaving out someone I love. But I looked back so I wouldn't repeat and here are ten blogs and bloggers that I love -- ten of many. (I wish I could award you all!) The following blogs are varied in focus and styles but they are all terrific.
1. Debbie at Suburb Sanity (http://www.suburbsanity.com)
2. Chitra at My Pilgrimage (http://chitra-mypilgrimage.blogspot.com)
3. Mary at Hurricane Riley and His Big Brother Riley (http://hurricaneriley.blogspot.com)
4. Bonnie K at Mama K (http://mamaksblog.blogspot.com)
5. Erin at The Mother Load (http://abbyandizzysmom.blogspot.com)
6. Joanna at The Fifty Factor (http://www.thefiftyfactor.com)
7. Melissa at Scholastic Scribe (http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com)
8. Lorenza at Pure Energy (http://lorenza-pureenergy.blogspot.com)
9. Audrey O at Parenting Tips (http://myparentingideas.blogspot.com)
10. TattyTiara at AAA1 Quality Blog (http://tattytiara.blogspot.com)
So thank you Sami Joe for giving me a reason to smile. Truth is if you hadn't given me this award, your name would be listed in the above ten. Lots of love to you and to all the winners.