Saturday, August 14, 2010

Out to Play

This is my performance weekend -- yay! yay! yay! I performed for the first time in almost nine years last night. It felt a little like flying over the rainbow. I'll be back with details on Monday and be visiting the neighborhood soon but in the mean, join me "Somewhere Over the Rainbow".
Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?

7 comments:

Connie said...

How exciting Traci! Can't wait to hear more.

chitra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chitra said...

Great, Waiting to hear more on your performance:)

Liz Mays said...

How fabulous! You sound happy so I am thinking that it went really well!

Joanna Jenkins said...

YEAH YOU! Congratulations.
jj

subu.ps said...

Seems like tha performance was good. You sound so happy and reading this one make the readers happy tooo. So share more about the performance.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Please do tell more - it sounds like you had a wonderful experience.