Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Shh... I Have Got a Secret

So the fabulous folks over at CSN have given me yet another wonderful opportunity. You all know CSN, right? They sell everything, and I mean everything. They have gorgeous lighting, luggage, and wonderful furniture including absolutely terrific dining room tables. These are pretty enough that I might start cooking just so that I have something worthy of such a table!

Well, they offered me a chance to review an item of my choice and I couldn't resist something for my favorite two product testers -- my kiddos, of course. So don't tell but something very big and very fun is on its way. I just can't wait to share it with them and you! If feels a little like Christmas around here.

In the mean, if you'd like to guess what it is, check out CSN. Here's a hint, it's from Little Tikes and it is a perfect fit for my two little artists. So stay tuned. I promise pictures of product and testers!

4 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

Can't wait to hear it!

Hope you have an awesome Tuesday!

Big hugs,
B xx

chitra said...

Enjoy Traci, Have fun.

Unknown said...

CSN is a great online store...i am amazed with the amount of products!

Claudya Martinez said...

Can't wait to see what it is.