Friday, October 30, 2009

Day Sixty - Four or Friday Friends

So in my third month, I am going to start a weekly tradition.

I do not dare to offer awards - I know so little, I don't know what I don't know. But I found so many great blogs that I thought that I would share one each Friday. I have learned something from each blog and many of the authors have reached out to me. (These will not be in order of anything. If you're listed on my list, then I like your blog!)

I have already mentioned Unknown Mami multiple times but she deserves another shout-out. So as I mentioned before, if by some bizarre turn of events you get to me before her, please check her out.

For today, however, I got a terrific laugh from Stir-Fry Awesomeness. Her blog is not necessarily for the faint-hearted but she makes me laugh everytime. She is witty and she is insightful. Take time reading her posts -- her scratch-outs are the funniest parts. :-)

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Thank you so much!!! It was great of you to say such kind things!

Have a great weekend!

Claudya Martinez said...

Go check this out:
http://2toddlersandme.blogspot.com/2009/10/favorite-post-friday_30.html

It's similar to what you are doing and you can link up.

Traci said...

Cool. Thanks for sharing. As usual, UM, you are leading me to better blogdom.
:-)

mommakin said...

Preaching to the choir!