Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day Eight

Did chaos ensue??? Okay, good to know since obviously I did not post twice yesterday. Oh well! The realities of living with children, what can I say?

Thanks to everyone who has been giving feedback and support. I may have said that before but it's worth saying again. The whole point of going public with what is otherwise a diary was to get feedback from others. Please keep sharing. Hopefully together we can grow.

So I am keeping this short (and hopefully) sweet. I hope to be posting on Day Nine later today.

2 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see you in the blogosphere. It's so funny because I am what I would call a useless psychic and I swear to you that the other day I dreamt you started a blog.

Traci said...

Well, if you dreamed it, I have to believe that it was fate!
Thanks for being a follower!